would it drive you crazy if you were a virgin when you got married but your husband may not have been?

he said he wasn't, then he said he came close nut didn't go threw with it, now he says he was a virgin that there was no situation at all....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• i wouldn't care someone needs to know what they're doing
    Anonymous

• It wouldn't bother me if he was with someone else before we were married. What would bother me would be that he couldn't make up his mind if he was or wasn't. Tell me the truth and we can move on.
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 5:39 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I was a virgin and my husband was not. I assumed he was until part of our pre-marital councelling was to tell the other person all of our past history. It doesn't bother me because it's part of the past and he was repentant, he felt really bad about it, wished it had never happened, asked God to forgive him etc. He was ashamed of it and probably wouldn't have told me if it weren't part of an assignment. I personally don't understand the shame, we all make mistakes. Your situation is different because you don't know, but I guess you just have to trust him and not worry about it, it was the past, maybe he's ashamed as well.
    pennythekitty

Answer by pennythekitty at 5:41 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Ick it would bother me. Neither of us were, but I still don't even want to think of him every being or have been with anyone else. He is MINE and I hate to think of him any other way... I may be a bit possesive. LOL
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Well, I was a virgin, he wasnt and I had met all the people he had sex with before we were together........only the thought of one of them bothers me (it even bothers him to think about it now :) but other than that I can live with it! As long as he is honest about it.
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I was a virgin and married a virgin. Wow was that a sad beginning. He found a "tutor" at work and sent him home to mom bc I didn't know what I was doing. I made sure the next husband knew what he was doing before I married him!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• We were both virgins.. but I think it would bug me a bit. I'd be spazzing if I was as good as her. Worry if he was comparing us everytime we have sex. Be afraid that he'd be imagining her when making love to ME. A lot of men don't consider it sex if they don't cum. My hubby doesn't. The other day he said, "We haven't had sex in soooo long." (one day) and I said "We had sex yesterday!!" lol to which he replied "Yeah but I didn't cum...". I think men "fuck" before they're married. When they meet their wife... they make love. Hope it doesn't bother you tooo bad. Loves ♥
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i agree with marley. id be pretty curious to know if the girl before me was better at something i did.
    but me and my hubby were each others first also. so i wont ever know... and hopefully it will stay that way. lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 7:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• That wouldn't bother me, but the fact that he keeps changing his story sure would!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 7:51 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I was a virgin and so was my hubby, but if it weren't I would deal with it and move on. The more important issue is honesty.
    zackkatiejames

Answer by zackkatiejames at 8:28 PM on Nov. 7, 2008