OMG I am watching a friends child and he fell......!!!!!

He is 3.5 yrs and he was eating lunch in the booster I have here for him. I took the tray off and he was getting down like he ALWAYS DOES and his foot must have gotten cought on the chair somehow and fell face first on the rug. now he has a big rug mark in his forhead. He cried for a min but then was fine. I asked what happened he said the chair did it. lol (not funny but kinda is) anyway he is doing alright know but the poor spot on his head :( It is nap time know but I don't know if it is alright to put him down? oh the poor guy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• as long as he didn't lose consciousness or have an enormous lump nap should be fine. Be happy he's saying the chair did it instead of you, lol!!! call/text your friend if u didn't already.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My son has hit his head so many times. We have had to go to the ER for some serious bumps and the doctor told me as long was he didn't loose consciousness or his bump wasn't going inward then it would be fine for him to sleep.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• he's probably fine... as ;long as he is not throwing up and his eyes dialate! I agree do call your friend and just let her know so she is not suprised! He should be fine
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Oh I know I feel sooo bad for him, he is fine he is playing and acting just fine right know :) It just really scared me!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• He should be fine. You need to call his mom and let her know what happened. Just like everyone else said.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 2:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yeah, I agree, he's probably fine. My friend was carrying my son up the stairs at our husbands work (at the hospital) and she fell. My son had a goose egg on his forehead and cried halfway home. He was fine though and my friend felt horrible. If he feels sick, vomits, is dizzy, his eyes are dilated, or was unconsious then I'd worry.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 2:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• he is probably fine. it wasn't that big a fall and little ones are rezilant
    mybabiesmom1

Answer by mybabiesmom1 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010