Christmas gift ideas for a 2 yr old boy

Here's the issue...my 2 yr old! I dont know what to get him... we saved everything from our older son so we have a bunch of little people things, cars up the wazoo I already purchased some more Thomas stufff because he adores it but what else? HELP!!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 1:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Educational toys. Toys that teach the alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes. DVD's like Seasme Street that teach him different things. Building blocks. Puzzles. Coloring Books. Jumbo Coloring Books. A basketball hoop. Books. A new bike for the summer. Stacking Toys. Toys where you have to put the shape in the cooresponding hole.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We got our son a Tag Jr for his 2 yr birthday in November and he loves it, so maybe a Tag Jr and some Tag Jr books to go with it?

Answer by missanc at 1:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• a motor driveable F150 was a big hit at my friends lil 2 year old boys party..a basket ball hoop...
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Leapfrog fridge letter thingy...sorry I forget the name but it comes with the whole alphabet and they are magnetic and when you put the letters into it it says the letter and sounds.

Puzzles and books are good too.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 2:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• movies, trucks, building blocks, footballs, coloring books, action figures....just go to the boy section in toys r us and go nuts :)
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 2:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I got my Gr-DD some puzzles that do the tie and snap things. Also one that has some pieces that she can make several puzzles out of it herself. I got a little tent & tunnel thing she can crawl thru to the next tent. OK'D by DD. Lot's of educational things out there at AC Moore. or any craft stores.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Toy Story 1-2-or 3 seems to be a hot item for lil ones this season.
    gambilldl

Answer by gambilldl at 10:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• target (in the sale ad) has a train table for only $49 right now.

also an easel is always a hit
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2010