Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?

... or having nightmares?!

We are getting slammed with snow and some want it to go away already! I like the snow, just not while I'm driving;)

JZ10FPM

Asked by JZ10FPM at 2:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• Over a foot in AK. No sign of thawing till mid May. Kids taking flashlight as they walk to school because the sun comes up after 10 and goes down around 4. We moved here in July. While it reminds us much of Midwest living. The darkness is the culture shock n ;). White Christmas. White new years. White Easter. White memorial day??? I hope not! ;) lol
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Here is soCal, a white Christmas is a pipe dream. It's usually in the high 70's and sunny.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• NO! Because on Christmas I have to take a long drive to the airport to go back home!!!!
    Don't need snow and ice to get in my way. LMAO
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I would like a white Christmas that is ice free. Ice is awful. I feel for everyone who has been slammed with the heavy snow. We only have about 5 inches of snow here and we are looking at possible ice on Thursday.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I see it as I type. But after the New Year we are moving back down south, then it will be the heat and humidity to complain about rather than the winter weather.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yes. I want snow!
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 2:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I want a White Christmas, Yes. And we will have one. We have two inches on the ground now and are expected to get more.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Dreaming it, I'm living it here in IL!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We have over a foot of snow on the ground that probably wont leave till spring, we are definitly going to have a white christmas. I like it around christmas time, it makes it feel more christamsy, but then come february I am ready for it to be gone.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 2:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I usually don't mind snow...except when it gets like it was in February, and we had like 4 feet....but right now I look outside at the snow and the icy roads and I am having panic attacks because I am about to have a baby any day now, and do not want my husband trying to rush to the hospital (he will even if I tell him there is no need to rush) on bad roads. I wish it would have just held off until the baby came! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2010