Do you wonder why your kids do the same annoying things everyday LOL

My babies hang at my legs and cry and fuss while I am making lunch and dinner....as if they haven't eaten in days! Yes they eat snacks so no they aren't hungry. Even if they had their snack an hour before they still do this. I just don't get it, not at all.

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 2:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• My youngest does the same thing! I try to hurry home before my husband, who picks up the kids, gets home..just so I dont have to be bothered while putting dinner together.
    LoveMyKids0203

Answer by LoveMyKids0203 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My kids do something of the same nature. They'll throw tantrums in their highchairs as I'm preparing their lunch/dinner. It's nothing more then a "I said I wanted food, so it should be on my plate when I sit down" kind of thing. My oldest is growing out of it, he's two, and my youngest (one) only does it when her brother does it. Still the same I have learned to prepare their meal and then bring them into the kitchen. It saves a lot of headache.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I usually make a quick meal, sometimes even just hot dogs and they still think that one minute is a life time LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I found, generally, the more I got my kids involved in the kitchen, the less they did this. Being able to stand up at the same level (on a chair or stool or whatever) and help with the prep work or stirring or whatever helps them feel like the important stuff in the world that they're going to need to do for themselves one day isn't happening out of sight in the stratosphere....
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2010