pregnancy hell

ten weeks going on 11 weeks preg and these cramps are not going away i know my baby is growing but give a mom a break i know this baby is moving and thrashing around could me feeling randome pains be this baby?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 2:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Babies thrashing around shouldn't cause pain. You've been checked for ectopic pregnancy, right?

Otherwise, I'd suggest making friends with a quart of raspberry leaf tea a day... it's a muscle tonic and may stop the cramps from hurting so much.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• call your doctor, I had cramps at 11 weeks and I was having a miscarriage
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 2:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I'd call the doc too...
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 2:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• ive been to my OB and gotten an ultrasound and the baby is right where it should be so i dont think it would be an ectopic is the baby is under my belly button right? its not like horrable but i can feel it it doesnt last long but i just wonder if its the baby. i am very skinny so i figure i can feel it idk tho
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• i saw the doctor yesterday and she said everything was okay
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Growing stretching uterus. It is common. Also if you are even a little dehydrated you will cramp so make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Good luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Well that's good to hear. I'm 16 weeks with my second child and I have pain right around where I had a hernia repair. Mine is due to gas mainly, though. Who would've thunk it :-)
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 2:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Are you drinking a lot of soda or eating gassy foods? The pain is most likely gas since the Dr. said everything is good. Drink more water & watch greasy or gassy foods. :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• if your doctor says everything is normal, then you are fine. Just wait until you get to 38 weeks, now that is real heal.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 4:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010