My father has dementia and we are visitng and running errands but my mom needs someone at night to help out.

My oldest brother keeps delegating other brothers and me (the only sister) to going over at night. My mom dismissed the idea but my older brother keeps asking different family members meanwhile he went over night to his kid's college to watch them in a play. What do you think? My husband is already livid.He told my mom that my brother should help out instead of giving out orders. Wht do you think?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 2:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• It is tragic. He left two children and a wife. No one knows to this day how involved (or not) he was in the scheme, no charges were ever filed (or are pending) against him. It was a selfish thing for him to do, his family won't even receive life insurance money and those kids won't have a father.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010