What do you think about the Twilight saga??

I read the books and thought they were great for being teen books but I really think that this whole Twilight craze is so annoying.
What are your thoughts on it??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 2:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• I enjoyed the books and the movies for the most part.

My BFF loves Rob Pattinson, so I hear more about the series than I would have ever looked for on my own. We've gone to a couple Twilight conventions together, which were a lot of fun. But no, I'm not a crazed fan.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Watched the first 2 movies...Thought the plot and story line were stupid. Who the heck glistens when out in the sun? Especially a vampire?

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Can't back you on this one ^.^ I am in love with the Twilight saga. Makes me feel young again.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I love the books, but the movies aren't so great.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 2:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• they're ok. I just have a harder time relating to high school love (per say) as I've gotten older.... no matter if there are vampires or whatever in it.

roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 2:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I tried to like it b/c everyone I know does, but I just couldn't get into it.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Thought the first book was cute, but the rest were really lame. (Vampires having babies? Werewolf men "imprinting" on babies as mates? A female character who can't even walk around without falling and having to be rescued every 5 minutes?) I just couldn't get in to it, and I really don't get the big attraction. To each her own, though.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I love the books, though I'm not big on fads. My husband read them at work last year and said I had to. He brought home the first one, and I ended up devouring the whole series in a matter of days.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I thought they were okay. I read all four of them, the fourth was my favorite, though that's not saying much. I prefer reading vampire stories by other authors (Lynsay Sands, Yasmine Galenorn).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I love the saga.
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2010