Anyone else miss the older cartoons and how they were made and everything??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 2:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• Definitely! I have bought some DVD sets of the stuff I loved when I was a kid for my daughters to watch. They actually like them better than the new kids shows!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Yes, computer animation is neat, but it's not the same. I really dislike all of the old cartoons that are made in the new style, they look fake to me.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• oh yeah, I sure do. I love seeing the old cartoons I grew up with like Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, Jem and Mickey Mouse

roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 2:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I sure do. You can watch them on the HUB channel. Late at night, they play old school Transformers and GI Joe.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I sure do, new cartoons suck!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 9:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Although they are before my time, I enjoyed the cartoons from the 40's they used to rerun on TBS in the 90's! My favorite was the one where it showed the sprites and such changing the season from winter to spring! The music was great! I also love old Tom & Jerry, my 9 year old is discovering them now!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:55 AM on Dec. 15, 2010