What should I do?

My husband has never been small but he has put on ALOT of weight. We did it one time since my 3rd child came and she is just about4 months old. It makes me just about sick looking at him with his shirt off let a lone naked!!! sex the one time was not enjoyable for me AT ALL it was more uncomfortable. I need help he wants sex and I don't until he lose some. I have nicely tryed to get him to exersice with me or to eat healther all I hear is I don't want to exercise i'll lose weight my way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be sure you cook really healthy and dont buy junk food. Set an example by working out and maybe go for walks together. If he shows any attempt at working out then reward him. Talk to him about houw you want him to be healthy and set an example for the kids. You are not shallow for bringing this up. Its hard when he is letting himself go and you have to just sit back and watch it. You cant force him to change but lov ehim thru this and hopefully he will take some initiative.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I think that it is sad that you can't see through his physical issues right now and see the man that you love. Kind of tells us something about your shallowness.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Sit him down again and say you are concerned for his health. Start making him eat healthier. Only cook healthy foods. Dont buy junk or fatty food anymore
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My husband has gained a lot of weight too. It's more comfortable missionary or doggie style but I wouldnt hold sex over his head to get him to lose weight. If he wants it bad enough he may find it else where.
    SueAnd2

Answer by SueAnd2 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• well , does '' in good times and bad '' mean anything to you . love sees no weight , think about it.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Make it about your children and not wanting them to be like that.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I am not shallow,I don't with hold sex because of his weight, I am not going to have sex and be in missary and pain just to make him happy I think that would just be stupid.I am in pain during sex having to spread my legs that far . I make sure my kids stay active so they don't get that over weight. His weight has no berring on how much I love him that is not what I am asking.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• maybe get a family gym membership he might go on his own or with you. maybe find one with a sauna
    mybabiesmom1

Answer by mybabiesmom1 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2010