cant decide which to cook tonight, help me decide ladies :)

its a toss up between homemade chili or homemade chicken pot pie. both are warm and comforting for the 30 degree weather outside. both are easy & simple. the chili though i made have more yucky faces then i would the potpie. i like both and enjoy making both so i cant decide! which would you make?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• You can come over here and make that chicken pot pie...sounds perfect!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 3:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• The chicken pot pie. :)

Answer by Bmat at 2:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• chicken pot pie. How do you make it. It sounds so good. I want to make something different?
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Thank you so much, I will making this on Friday!!! How long do I bake this for and the temp?
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• YUM! I vote for pot pie. I now am going to make one for us tonight, though I prefer a full on pie crust.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Now I would vote for the chili and cornbread.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I personally would make both, give everyone a choice, and have the rest tomorrow. I do it probably once every 2 weeks, I'll want 2 things so I make both - but then again, my family loves leftovers.
    Anonymous

• @sta517 its actually really simple. i pour a mixture of frozen mixed veggies & cream of chicken soup & shredded chicken into a pie pan, with salt & pepper and a few other seasonings. then i use all purpose baking mix to stir up a mixture of biscuit mix, and pour that over the top. bake until the breading is golden brown. sometimes, ill layer the chicken/veggie mixture with slices of american or cheddar cheese before i pour the biscuit mixture over the top. it is really delicious!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• ive only made it a couple times, i believe 350 for about 15-20 minutes. everything is cooked already just the veggies need heating up and the biscuit mix has to bake. if it's golden brown on top it should be ready :)
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2010