What trait do you look for when you make friends online?

Countrygirlw3

Asked by Countrygirlw3 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in About CafeMom

• That they catch on quick to my weird sense of humor and KNOW that most said is to be taken in jest.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 5:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• A friggin sense of HUMOR, man!!

I can't stand overly uptight people that take everything seriously. Humor is the spice of life and I must have it in my friends both online and in real life.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:48 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'd have to agree with the first two. It really stinks and is a waste of time to have to explaine or defend a light hearted comment.
    Also people who can spell. I'm not the greatest speller but it takes toooooo stinkin' long to read it a million times to figure out what they meant to say!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I am a Christian so I usually look for other Christian Moms...and also ones who are my age, share same hobbies, likes and dislikes...things in common.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 6:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2008