does you child dislike/hate a certain pie or cake?

my son doenst like cheesecake,even if i put cherries or strawberries on it he refuses to eat it......if its plain he still wont eat it......he will take a tiny bite to try it but he will not eat it!

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Neither of my kids like cake. At all. And the only Pie I've ever seen them eat was a few bites of apple pie...and that's it.

They just aren't big on sweets....they didn't get that from me, btw o.O
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 12:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• cheesecake
    cherry pie

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• he loves pumpkin pie.....he is iffy when it comes to apple pie,he will eat it but he has to be in the mood for it....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• As far as cheesecake is concerned, I only like baked cheesecake. If it's that pretty much instant stuff, no thanks. And I don't like berries on top of it either. Just plain will do =)

As far as my child, she isn't big on cake or cupcakes. I've tried numerous flavors and she just hasn't taken to it. However, I did make pumpkin bars for Thanksgiving and she absolutely LOVED them.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My 3 year old hates all pie and cakes. She will some times eat the icing off of cake but never ever will she touch pie. She's funny like that.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• my kids only get pie on holidays and cake at b-days so it something has the glycerin type of sickening sweet frosting they'll typically both spit it out. they have a sweet tooth like most kids but their little bodies aren't used to something sooooo intense. neither are too fond of pumpkin but LOVE sweet potato
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I won't eat cheesecake either. I think it sounds yucky and looks even worse. Mine don't like chocolate. They must be adopted! Who doesn't like chocolate?

Answer by admckenzie at 3:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• @ Ad - I'm not a big chocolate fan, especially as far as Hershey's is concerned. =P Milka is a european chocolate bar that is 100x better though. If you're a choc fan, check it out!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Sponge cake none of my children like it.
    foreverof4

Answer by foreverof4 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• my kid doesn't eat any kind of cake, pie or brownie. Doesn't stop him asking for it though.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2010