Pain

Hi, well i'm 3 months and almos one week and i'm having cramp pains in my left side of the belly and they are very light, but the thing is that one of the cramps went to my vagina it didn't hurt a lot so i call the doctor to see if it was normal and guess what the nurse told me"Get some rest and if the baby goes out well there is nothing we can do, but if you are bleeding you're welcome to come here at the hospital" Do you beleive this lady so i don't know what to think right now

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 5:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• What a bitch ... she should be fired... You would be having a lot more symptoms if it was a miscarriage.. the pain could be from just stretching.. I had cramps around the same time... just get rest and take a pill or a hot bath and relax and don't stress out... but if you do start bleeding then you need to see a doctor.. i doubt it though... good luck
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 6:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Wow that's F"n ridiculous. Call the hospital and talk to one of the nurses there. I'm sure they will let you.
    Anonymous

• I had a lot of pain in my sides, mostly it was just from me stretching and growing trying to accommodate two babies. If you are worried you can call another hospital for different advice or just go to the hospital.
    katythemm

Answer by katythemm at 6:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2008