Do you feel a closer bond to one of your children?

Right now I sort of do to my youngest son. i am sure it is because he is with me 24/7 . He is a snuggler and a lover..He is 2 and thinks that our bed is his bed and often ends up there in the middle of the night, he is so darned cute and funny 9not that my others arernt but....)

This changes about every few months for me earlier it was my oldest cause he was never far from me and we were going through some huge medical issues with him and before that my daughter because she was with me all the time andso into art and much like me

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 3:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes my son. He has been a mama's boy from day one and he only wants me and comes to me. My daughter has been a daddys girl and wants nothing to do with me unless I have candy or I'm going to feed her.
    My husband barley touched our son for the first 6 months of his life. So I think that's why My son doesnt go to him because I was his main care taker
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I have a special and different bond with each of my boys, not one more than another but different types.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• at different times I felt closer to one or the other. Right now it's my second son cause we have lots in common and agree on so much. We even go line dancing together....no it's not like that his girlfriend and some of my friends go too!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• yes.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• no i really feel the same about them and get along with all 3 of them equally as well.
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It changes for me as well. Right now it's my 6 yr old. He's just an absolute loving cuddle bug and I love hanging out with him.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• yes. I have a hard time understanding my son. I love him no less but I 'get along' better with my DD.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I only have one child. We have a special bond.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I am closer to my middle child but it is her doing, she is just drawn to me.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• well i only have 1 son & i guess were close im with him all the time
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2010