If you have a lil girl age 2 and a half what did you get her for christmas ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• The best thing I did was to take her to a toy store a couple of times and watch to see what she paid the most attention to. Then I would get 2 or 3 of them and then get clothes or useable items since toys are fleeting at that age.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I have older girls but when that age we did little people, webbles, clothes, pjs, books, toys, legos, lincoln logs, coloring books, color wonder, play dah. Just things like that. But the things they want is pillow pets.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• i got her a toy kitchen with toy pots and pans. she loves it and at age 4 still plays with it.
    carolann8606

Answer by carolann8606 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Dora plush back pack, the Dora Wii game, A Dr Suess ABC book, Princes dress up clothes trunk, Crayons, A magic baby bottle and some bracelets.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• my youngest is 2 and since we have a wooden kitchen that her older sister got at 2 we decided to restock it! We have had the kitchen for 4 years and we got food, and dishes. I also got her a My First Princess doll, leap frog laptop, doctor kit, and my first cash register.

This is a wonderful age for kitchen though! My 6yr old got a nice wooden Ione and it is still LIKE NEW! I feel bad she won't get a WOW present but she is not really asking for stuff...LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Arts and Crafts. My daughter loved to color or play with playdo.
    tracimed

Answer by tracimed at 7:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Ummmm lets see xanax, 5th of Captian Morgan.......oh sh$t........u meant what did I BUY my 2 1/2 yr old.....opps my bad!! LOL I got her those special markers that only will write on special paper and not the walls, few stuffed animals, cats to be specfic, she has an obsession with kittys here lately, a cart she can takew with her when we go food shopping, lots of clothes.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2010