I think I might be pregnant:)

I am just trying to find out if any one has my same symptoms! Ok so me and my husband just started trying to get preg. My last period was 10-12-10. I had my IUD taken out 11-11-10 (I had it for 7 and a half years) We started trying to get pregnant 11-11-10. I figured I was due for my period around then but it never came all month. I have been having some symptoms of being preg. like some cramping,a little nausea,headaches and tired. I have 2 kids already and kinda know what to look for. I still haven't got my period for this month of Dec. yet. I took a home pregnancy test it last night 11-13-10 it was negative. I have also been checking my cervix it has been high and soft, but this morning (after alot of cramping last night) it is really mushy. does anybody have any idea as to what I need to do? I just don't want to jump the gun and make a drs. app. yet

JamessBaby1

Asked by JamessBaby1 at 3:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• mY INITAL THOUGHT WAS MAKE AN APT, but YOU STATED YOU DID NOT WANT TO DO THAT YET.. OPPS SORRY FOR CAPS i just looked up and it was all caps...anywyas...Home test are not always the best and I found that the ceap ones work best. I would take several diffrent test. Make sure you take the the very first pee of the morning no other time. GL!! :)
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Try taking a test first thing in the morning or/and g o see a doctor and get a blood test done
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I have tried the morning pee. I think i need to maybe try again later with my 2nd child it didn't show up on a hpt either
    JamessBaby1

Comment by JamessBaby1 (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2010