How do I know if I'm experiencing breast tenderness from breastfeeding or from early pregnancy?

We are TTC and I'm also breastfeeding my 17 month old son. When I woke up this morning my breast were a little tender in the nipples and kind of sore on the back/side of the breast.

I'm a few DPO but I'm not sure if it's from my son or pregnancy? Are there specific things to look out for or is it just one of those...wait and see kind of things?

Thanks girls!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Taking a pregnancy test is one way to tell
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I figured it was a "wait and see" kind of thing. I'm not far enough past ovulation to take a test. I need to wait a few more days. I'm just excited and looking for any signs that we have a new little one on the way. My DH and I are so excited to be pregnant again we can't stand it!

Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Why don't u take a pregnancy test?
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 11:45 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• I not really close enough to the end of my luteal phase to take a test. I will test next week.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2010