Do you believe your husband really adult content

Do you believe your husband if you ask him if u r good at sex and he says yes or do you think he says it to make you happy.

I have asked my husband if he enjoys sex and if i am good and he says i am but idk i want to believe him i just want to know if any of u have asked your husbands?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 3:43 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Just believe what he says. Wondering that stuff will drive you crazy.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I'm only the 3rd women he's been with so I have to take his word for it, LOL.

He used to be a bouncer in a gentleman's club (like a million years ago, long before I even met him!) and got tons of free lap dances. So I'd never ever try to compete w/ the professionals, ha ha ha
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Honestly, I wouldn't ask him. If he enjoys it, you should know it. My DH tends to just collapse on the bed with a big grin... I don't need to ask, but yeah, I would believe him. We're both the kind that would be (and have been honest) when it wasn't good!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• i'm the only woman he has been with...so yup, I believe him:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• If his actions weren't backing it up, I wouldn't. I can tell when my husband is having an exceptional time so I believe him when he says positive things about our sex life.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I think that if you're confident in your own body and show him that, he will enjoy sex with you. Believe in yourself and he will too! :-)
    Kerrigan357

Answer by Kerrigan357 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• He must think I am because he is always wanting it. lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 3:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I believe him because what else can I do?
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 3:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I do not have to ask, his demeanor and appearance after the act speaks for itself!

Answer by older at 3:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I believe him. I've asked before too lol. It's usually when I'm having an insecure day. I figure if he didn't like it he'd be trying to change it up. There'd be signs of some sort. So just ease your mind, don't overthink it and enjoy hahaha. :D
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 3:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2010