Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are those chairs called that look like a couch but only one arm and no back??


Asked by babykins362003 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (1 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Chaise Lounge chair

    Answer by Serafyna at 6:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

  • i love those and they are well worth getting :) that all i can say if you know what i mean....

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2008