When does it stop!!!

When does the drooling stop?!? My son is now almost 16 months old and should still wear a bib because of all the drooling. Unfortunately he pulls them off all the time so he is constantly running around with a wet shirt front.

hootie826

Asked by hootie826 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Still a long way to go. My daughter is at a stand still right now. Has all teeth except for 2nd molars. I am so enjoying this time right now. Otherwise she's a big drooler too. Not much you can do but have lots of shirts handy :)
    ANGIE613

Answer by ANGIE613 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Believe or not my 2 yr old still drool from time to time lol
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 4:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• The drooling will stop once all the baby teeth are in. Get some of the bibs that are a little towel with a neckhole cut into them, that have to be pulled over your kids head.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• When all their teeth come in
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 4:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• confusedAHHHHHH! Poor little guy! I think after he stops getting his teeth?

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 4:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• 2 year molars can start it back up even, blecchh. I really don't miss that :) My son would drool so much he'd get rashes. Daughter not so much (thankfully)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My 18 month old is still drooling. Try getting the Carter's brand bibs that snap in the back. They are harder for them to get off. That or the tie bibs but my daughter figured them out alread....
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 4:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It should have stopped once he learned to swallow effectively, no? I've never heard of a toddler drooling like that!
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 4:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I think some kids are just like that for a couple of years. My son was but my daughter is not. Keep trying to put the bibs on him. Good luck, oh the joys! :)
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 2:06 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• my nephew is 3 and is still drooling but his is because of his saliva glands are over producing. so idk ask your doctor if you can.
    2010mommy0914

Answer by 2010mommy0914 at 2:13 AM on Dec. 15, 2010