YouTube Pagan/Witchcraft videos

Do you have any that you really like?

I saw a post in a group that had a video by CharmingPixieFlora and I have been addicted to her videos since then lol. I love some of the things she has up and I've gotten some neat ideas from her.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I love Flora! We have chatted quite a few times and she is just wonderful. Here are some others you'll like!

Wadjitstar

Phanie12

TheShoeWhisperer-You will LOVE her!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Glad to hear there's some good videos about the Craft out there ! I've seen some positively HORRENDOUS ones of what Witchcraft & Paganism is SUPPOSED to be !... Like videos of Pagans supposed doing weird rites... I'm asked if I dance naked under the Full Moon... The answer to that is---NO ! Do you know what the weather is like a lot of the year HERE ???!!! ;D.... REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 4:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Not into them at all.. I am more of a sit around a camp fire and drink wine while having a deep discussion person and watching youtube videos about paganism does not seem like a fun time to me at all..

.. and yes I have danced naked under a full moon.. and I probably would every full moon if It was warmer out and I had a fence in my back yard.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 5:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I just want to say that I love you Girls and your beliefs. If I weren't atheist my first choice of religion would be Paganism and I would be a witch.
    Yesterday I was writing a post herre with links to all 6 parts to "The Burning Times", you may have seen or not on youtube and I lost the post. I was too tired to type again, with all the snow coming down, shoveling, waiting for the plow to get the bigger stuff, being with my son who talks a lot, (cannot be genetical, can it) and trying to somehow get to pharmacy for his meds and mine. At this point I became a single mom again, almost overnight, he dad went to Florida where he is now working and had a great income, but will be coming back here (western NY) only occasionally. There are many people of Pagan belief here in this area and I have one as a Friend. Love her to pieces.
    Type the title of The Burning Times and you will find the clips on youtube.
    Love, Bea
    BeaMoore

Answer by BeaMoore at 10:39 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• LOL I had given up hope as far as YouTube and Pagan/witchcraft videos were concerned, but I've recently found a few that are really good, and genuine, and really show what living as a witch is like. CharmingPixieFlora has some really good videos, and I think I've found a few others because of hers.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• No, I've never viewed that type of video.
    shortcake120

Answer by shortcake120 at 11:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2010