Back on schedule????????

How can I get my 2yr old back on schedule? Every since i had baby girl 2wks ago my ds has not been on a schedule. He stayed with MIL while I was in the hospital and they let him do anything he wanted. He took his naps at 5 in the afternoon and going to sleep at midnight. I have always had him on a schedule (nap at 12:30 and bedtime by 8:00) but it seems like i have been fighting him tooth and nails for the past week to take a nap and going to bed at his normal time. Also having potty training problems it seems like we went fron 8 to zero i am having to start all over again. I need help!!!!!!!

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 4:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You just return to your schedule. You have to work at it, until you get him back on track, but it won't happen unless you stick with it. It's not fun, but the sooner you do it, the easier it will be.
    yoliplus6

Answer by yoliplus6 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2010