i need to lose 40 lbs FAST! anyone know of a good DIET PILL that works and keeps the fat off?

im a stay at home mommy and i dont have time to exercise, so i just need something to shed the pounds off fast... please dont say diet and exercise i eat great and do as much as i can to work out but nothing works :(
please help!

Kamarias_mommy

Asked by Kamarias_mommy at 6:20 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• NO DIET PILLS ARE GOOD!!! try different diets..
    Anonymous

• If it was as easy as popping a pill we wouldn't have any weight problems at all.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I do , it helped me lose 7 lbs my first week! It's safe too and helps with my biggest problem, over eating and portion control. Contact me for more info.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 7:39 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• hey if you find something let me know! Im having a hard time taking the weight off as well.
    Comfortmarie

Answer by Comfortmarie at 9:18 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I am trying to lose the same amount of weight, but it's not going to happen fast. Be patient with your body. I have been taking a diet pill that has been working for me, however I have had success with the Atkins diet too. After I gave birth to my son about 8 years ago I put on alot of weight and the Atkins diet saved me.

Good luck, take care.
    marriedw6kids

Answer by marriedw6kids at 11:01 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Please don't take diet pills my sister had a mini stroke from them thank god shes ok but theres no magic pill to keep it off just cut down on portions
    FRANCINE818

Answer by FRANCINE818 at 12:34 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• it's not a pill but it's called herbalife. I have a friend Kristy she's lost 28pounds so far and she's been on this diet plan for 6weeks now.
    Heather_Missour

Answer by Heather_Missour at 12:48 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Stay at home mommy with no time to exercise? Kids gotta nap or go to school some time.
    Anonymous

• I would start with your diet - start including fresh fruits and veggies - the darker the skin the better - dark fruits and veggies contain Cyanidin, a natural organic chemical in fruits and veggies that help jump start the metabolism. Cut out all processed foods, absolutely no diet foods, these foods contain chemicals that actually bloat fat cells making impossible to lose weight. Try walking after every meal - start easy and slow - increasing the distance every week - plus the kids would enjoy the getting out time - drink a lot of water - no juices, no sodas - basically all sugar waters processed sugar does not help in losing weight - only natural sugars from fresh fruits - i do a lot of research on healthy eating and dieting - but don't like to call it dieting - change your thought process, you are eating Healthy!

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 4:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Everyone has time to exercise if they make time. Being a SAHM isn't an excuse. While you're rocking your baby to sleep you can be doing squats and arm curls..
    Eating healthy with moderate exercise (take that little one for a walk or to the pool!!!) is all one truly "needs" to do to maintain a healthy weight.
    Something tells me you're not overweight, you just want to weigh less than 100lbs..
    That is something you need to work out mentally, as no amount of dieting or pill popping is going to make you comfortable with your body no matter WHAT your weight.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 8:16 PM on Nov. 8, 2008