no fruits and veggies..

I can't get my son to eat ANY fruit or veggies! He won't even taste them. Is there any tips you guys have tried tat have worked with your kids?

usdragonflies

Asked by usdragonflies at 4:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Jerry Sienfeld's wife wrote a cookbook about things she does to sneak veggies into her kid's food. Like pureeing them into sauces and brownies. I would suggest checking out that cookbook. There are many foods that carry the same vitimins and minerals that fruits and veggies do. It isn't about them eating those specifically, but more about getting those nutrients from them. So if your child is getting all the nutrients from everything else then it's okay that they don't eat fruits and veggies.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• put them in things like raviolies. they are easy to make and you can stuff them with pretty much anything.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• There's a book called the sneeky chef (www.thesneakychef.com) that has some great ideas! I would say check it out and give some a try. Also keep trying to offer them. Good luck mama!
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 2:04 AM on Dec. 15, 2010