id like to hear some stories about others early signs of pregnancy and the symtoms they had so i can compare theres with mine an get an idea if i may be pregnant before a missed period adult content

amarinesangel

Asked by amarinesangel at 4:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well i didnt know i was pregnant .. i was having a fight with my crazy aunt and i started spotting like a light pink stuff after that soo i thought something was odd about that .. and i had breast soreness too .. and soo i always had back pain and so i went to my doctor cuz i was sick of it and then they were going to give me meds for the pain and they were like we have to give you a pregnancy test before we give u the meds ... and hes like well theres no sign of a bladder infection .. and he looked at my husband and said congratulations .. and my hub was like shes pregnant? and the doc was like yes shes pregnant.. i was thrilled and they said from the hormones i was about a week or two preg.
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• these were mine...sore boobies, TIRED!, in the bathroom every time I turn around, later the smell factor was HORRID
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• with my first, sore boobs.
    with my second, nausea.

good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010