is anyone else crazy hormonal when pregnant?

i know we all have hormonal changes when we're pregnant, it's part of being pregnant. but most of my friends are fine when they're pregnant - aside from the normal hormonal imbalances that make them cranky sometimes, emotional etc.

well me, in all 3 of my pregnancies i battled severe anxiety. it always went away a few months post partum. my youngest is 11 months and i feel completely fine. and also, id get super angry over tiny things that would normally not aggravate me at all. most likely we wont be having more kids so i wont have to worry about this, just curious if anyone else was this bad when pregnant?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have been in a worl wind of emotions and DH knows he just says "I don't know what to say to you anymore" I cry over anything, I'm irritated all the time, and have horrible anxiety and sometimes depression, It is just rough for me and anyone around me.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• One of my first signs is always MAJOR grumpy and ugh, but it wares off after the first few weeks.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• dh said I was monster when I was pregnant.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 5:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I thought I was pretty normal... My husband says I was a raging psycho.
    CarrieLeester

Answer by CarrieLeester at 5:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• oh yes i am. i cry about everything. and i get mad about a lot. i thing mine mainly because im always hurting.... like swollen and carrying weight.
    laytonsmommy011

Answer by laytonsmommy011 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My fiance has said that I'm pretty tolerable for a pregnant woman. This is my first pregnancy, I'm 25 weeks along. I do find myself thinking about certain situations, such as going into labor and puking all over the staff, that I have anxiety attacks and can't catch my breath and sob uncontrollably. I'm SLOWLY learning to deal with this. He is a huge help to me too! :)
    KeirasMom2011

Answer by KeirasMom2011 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010