help

Im getting really bad thoughts in my head i wanna throw myself downstairs so i dont be pregnant anymore i really dont want it anymore i cant trust my dh anymore he's a shit bag treating me like shit

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• First off, you don't deserve to be treated like that. He'll probably will get worse after the baby is born. I'd leave him if I was you. You can do better. But don't hurt yourself or your baby. You can always put the baby up for adoption if you feel you can't handle it. But whatever you do, don't hurt the baby. It sounds like you getting abused emotionally. Get out, for the both of you.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Oh momma....don't do anything to hurt you OR your baby!!! Get rid of him!!!!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• im 26 i've never had thoughts like this before its killing me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Call someone a friend or family to come hang out with you for awhile
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Go talk to your OB! ASAP
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 6:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• DONT do anything to harm yourself or ur baby. Your unborn baby is a precious gift from GOD. And is just and innocent child. I was in the same place once as you trust me things will get better you just gotta try and figure out if you want to stay and work it out or if it is best for you and your baby to get out of the situation. Hope you make the right desiciion
    CassySchenk

Answer by CassySchenk at 6:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Call someone. Dont hurt yourself or your baby over it. In addition to reaching out to friends/family I would also talk to your doc. In addition to your circumstances with DH your hormones may also be adding to your feelings. Best wishes momma
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 6:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• You need to talk to your OB. She can get you on anti-depressents and talk to you about your options with the pregnancy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Just b/c your mad at him you don't need to try to kill your baby. Get help please!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• im working things out now
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010