what week to deliver twins with a complete previa

i am 32 weeks on complete bed rest nurses say 34 is most common for this situation was wondering form expirence thanks

shaynlukesmom

Asked by shaynlukesmom at 10:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well I don't have any personal experience, but have worked an oB/GYN clinic. It does seem to be the normal time frame. Of course we always encourage to hold out as long as you can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• You and your Dr.'s advice and his test's will determine if you go past 34 weeks.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I was 26 weeks when I was hospitalized for high blood pressure, placenta previa, and pre-term labor! In addition, my babies were sharing the placenta. I was also on complete bed rest and the doctors said I would be lucky to hold them to 32 weeks. Amazingly, the doctors planned my delivery at exactly 37 weeks. My babies did not and have still not had any health problems. They are perfect and yours will be too. Just relax and stay positive. You have the only a couple more weeks before your life makes a big change.
    Crystal229

Answer by Crystal229 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 8, 2008