Has your child/children had a Christmas program yet?

We only have ours every other year we'll have to wait until April to have a music program =(

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• yes, it was so cute. they did the nutcracker! it was adorabe....
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Well, my middle schooler had his band concert last week and my high schooler has her band concert this week.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yes, we homeschool but our daughter does Styxz (it's like a mix of percussion and dance) with a local church and they had a performance Wed. evening and another on Sunday morning. Both were great. It's a bummer that your school only does Christmas every other year. )c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My daughter's Christmas program is on the 16th.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Ours is tomorrow. Last year the school tried to do a cookie decorating party/ visit with Santa in the gym instead. The idea was that it would save educational time because so much time wouldn't go to rehearsals. I think too many parents complained because we're going back to the music program this year.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 6:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It's the 21st! And it's his first. I can't wait!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My son was supposed to have his first tonight, but it's been rescheduled to next Monday on account of school being called because of snow.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 9:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We have our church Christmas program on Sunday. Our school is only able to do 1 music program per year, and fall is just easiest, so no school Christmas program. All of my kids are participating in this year's Christmas program so I'm excited!
    Anonymous

• yes, but we missed it because the ex-wife didn't tell us about it until after it was over and she didn't even take the kids! She said that they wouldn't have behaved (neither one was actually in the program)
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 11:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2010