Can you remember what was your DH pick up sentence?:P

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 5:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "so what's this I hear, you say (insert last name here) don't have balls"? His younger brother was best friends with my oldest son. They had tried everything to fix us up. So as a last resort, (I was unaware of this) he told his brother I said he won't call me because he didn't have the balls to pick up the phone. I NEVER said that LOL, but it worked, he called me, and the rest is 9 yrs and two kids history ago lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• "You're in my seat" LOL My first day of 5th hour biology - wow, that was a long time ago. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• well he was a friend of mine first and i had no idea he liked me. i was engaged already and realized that the guy i was engaged to was just a lazy bum and i told him i owuldnt marry him. i was really upset and came to talk to dh and told him what i had told my ex and he replied "did you tell him you were going to marry me" it made me laugh but i thought he was joking. came to find out he wasnt.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Well he got my name for a Christmas gift exchange. It took alot of finagling but he managed. Then we talked on the phone for hours and it was all over then.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Haha, to be honest, I asked him. We were in 6th grade and I pretended a friend of mine dared me to ask him out because I was too afraid to admit I really liked him. We dated until he moved in 7th, he came back in 8th and left again in 9th, came back in 10th, and we spent the rest of high school as "best friends" too afraid to admit how we felt. Finally he helped me leave my ex (lying, cheating, manipulative jerk) a year or so after we graduated. I can remember him saying "I wish you would leave him and let me take care of you for the rest of your life". That was just over 4 years ago, and we've been together ever since. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• "It's Friday night, let's go out and get stupid!!"
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:07 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• You have good taste in music.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 5:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I was waiting out here hoping that you would come back out....
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• "Hi" Can I buy you a drink?
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• No pick up line............we were introduced.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2010