Has this happened on the bus with your child?

A little girl gave my son a dollar on the bus.. I told him he had to give it back tomarrow.

karamomof5

Asked by karamomof5 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• It happens at school and I make him give it back too...
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I had a little girl last year who gave my daughter a plastic ball bracelet and I made her give it back.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• yes and know.. i have had my DD best friend give her stuff and i let her keep it.. but if it just some random kid then she has to give it back
    MommyOfMiaLynn

Answer by MommyOfMiaLynn at 6:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Was there any reason for it? Or did she do it because she wanted to? I think it's sweet, but I'm not so sure that young children should be giving money to each other. Let him have a chance to give it back himself, let him learn from this that way he will know how to deal with other people that try to do the same thing. Although I don't think it will happen very often.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• if it was money, i wouldve made my daughter give it back as well..but my daughters friends seem to like exchanging things all the time..so woulda seen no problem with it, if it was a bracelet or rubber ball, marbles..stuff like that
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:09 AM on Dec. 17, 2010