Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gift return

In a gift exchange, I was given a snowman from Bonton.
It has the tag, and all on it. I just don't have the receipt.

Can I take it back for the money?


Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Holidays

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • You would get store credit. No store anymore gives cash for an item without a reciept.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • Most places, if you don't have a receipt, will let you exchange it for something else of equal or lesser value. If it's lesser value, you don't get the difference back.

    Answer by _Tam_ at 6:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • Most often a store will give you an "In-Store" credit to use in exchange for giving cash back bc you don't have a receipt..

    Answer by gmasboy at 6:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2010