What do you think?

So my DH comes home and like 4 hours later says "oh, btw I have to go to the city next week or next month for a work seminar with 5 other guys. we will be staying the night." The city is only 2 hrs away, why would they stay the night? And he says they plan on "going out and having fun, what happens in the city stays in the city" And NO it is not Las Vegas. lol. Should I be worried?

Caoimhe_Oona

Asked by Caoimhe_Oona at 6:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• No dont worry he'll be fine
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 6:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• no
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I REALLY trust my hubby but I think that would make me worry. Something sounds fishy to me
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 6:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Honestly, I see it as they're staying the night because they want to go out and have fun. For him to specifically mention "What happens in the city stays in the city" would worry me. For the simple fact that there isn't any need to say that if he doesn't have plans to do something stupid.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yup, they just want to let loose and have fun and be supportive of having fun, that will put a quilt trip on him if he's thinking of the wrong kind of fun to have....lol
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 7:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I would worry.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• The biggest question is-- do you have reason to worry?
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 9:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• laughingIf he's gone out with these people before and never had any problems, I don't think there will be any need to worry. Since he's having a guys night out, so to speak, why don't you get together with a couple of your friends for a girls night out. It would be good for you.

amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 11:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• if he has done something bad in the past to lose my trust i would worry, if not he just wants to have fun.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2010