Is it possible? *If you don't know could you bump this* *ANSWERED QUESTIONS, REPLIES PLEASE* adult content

After having a lot of sex to get sick to your stomach, and gag, or vomit?
I am wondering if my situation is just a coincidence. Second time its happened!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Health

• It's possible I suppose...I would get sick to my stomach sometimes when I was a teen after having nonstop sex marathons...lol...never puked or anything though, and it was probably just from lack of sustenance..
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 6:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• ask your doctor but it could be a form of vertigo
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Ummmmmm.........That happened to me once, but it was like a long session. lol. Kind of like going on a really long run and then puking. I've done that too. Not fun!
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 6:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I had the symptoms and it turned out I had vertigo and was alergic to the gel we were using.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Well, heres what happened. I posted a question yesterday but I didn't get any answers.
    I appreciate the bumps.

My husband works out of state so I only see him on the weekends. I hadn't seen him for 3 weeks,
    he came home, and we had sex for hours until the point where I was raw. It kind of hurt when he'd enter. OK.
    So, when he left again to go back to work, later that night I was sick, like gaggy sick. No throwing up. 3 weeks
    later, he comes home, we have sex for hours....AGAIN! I was raw. like last time, ....hours after he left I began gagging
    but this time throwing up. I threw up all hours of the night. I just don't know if its a coincidence, but after I told him this
    he said omg, maybe I shouldn't have more sex with you! (jokingly!) I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but in
    both of these times we tried anal. I had to have him stop of course, because it hurts. No more of that for me! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Is he pushing on your belly alot?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Honestly, no not really. Sometimes it hurts a little though, almost like I feel it in my tummy!
    It just feels DEEP.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Could this be a sign of pregnancy ?? I've taken tests and they've been negative. Plus I've had my period, and I'm onBC.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• possible ovarian cysts

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• how many times are we talking with having lots of sex, it might just be you need more water and more food, could just be something really simple like too much sex or something
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010