Planning a trip to seattle.. Suggestions?

Me and hubby are planning a trip to seattle in mid January. We won't be taking a car. I think we are going to stay somewhere downtown.

anyone have any suggestions on places to visit, things to do?
We are going in part because we are considering moving there this summer, so we will be looking at apartments as well so any info on that would be great to.

tntmom1027

Asked by tntmom1027 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Travel

• A fun and little-known activity is taking the Bainbridge Island ferry from Seattle to the island and back (total back and forth crossing time is about an hour).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Nope. Bump!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• http://www.seattle.gov/visiting/
    looks like a great city!! I have been to Vancouver. Itis beautiful- I see lots of places to eat (and shopZ) on the food channel in Seattle. I know they sure do like their coffee.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Thanks everyone!

We love coffee and exploring quirky mom and pop coffee shops, so it will be tons of fun...and really caffinating. I'm getting exicted lol
    tntmom1027

Comment by tntmom1027 (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• The islands would be neat to visit. Seattle is a big city, so I am more interested in the surrounding areas.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2010