So The Tree is up What's the Dog or Cat Gonna Do?

I was a little worried this is the 1st Christmas our puppy is being left alone, out of the cage. We went to a Memorial for a youngest DD and I was occupied with her, so I forgot all about the dog. Praise the LORD, she didn't touch one thing. Santa will surely be good to her.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Pets

• Haha our dog keeps wagging her tail into it knocking ornaments off - thankfully we put all the breakable ones up high anyway because we have an almost 3 year old in the house. She also loves laying down on the tree skirt, curling up under the tree lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I'll bet its going to be too much of a distraction. I hope your ornaments aren't too valuable!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• They are just pawing at the tree and decorations, thank god. lol Cats
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My dog is terrified of the tree because of the bells lol. I hope your puppy doesn't try to go after any ornaments & the tree is still up!
    No_Difference

Answer by No_Difference at 8:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Puppies should be in a crate if you leave her alone in the house, not sure if your puppy was left out intentionally or not but that would take care of the problem.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 9:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Oh the puppy as we call her is 2 in Feb. so she was just starting to be left out of the cage a month or so before the tree went up. Not too clueless to leave a young puppy out of a crate too soon. She's been so good, she only destructed one ornament, and I was home at the time. All the special ones are on the top.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Dec. 24, 2010