What can I do to be more sexier for my husband

I can not understan why I am not getting attention from my husband although I try to look sexy for him almost every day, I dressed up one day when the kids were away and he had the audacity to smirk when he came home and say"why are you wearing that ,im only on my lunch break." so you probably know what happened next right? I got drunk and passed out in bed while crying inside, I vowed never to dress up for him again. So what am I supposed to do to make myself feel sexier and make myself feel sexier for him instead of him pushing away from me. I recently lost half of my post-pregnancy weight and I need to find out what I need to do?

blackbeauty28

Asked by blackbeauty28 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Most husbands love their wives for the beautiful person they are on the inside more than on outward appearance. Maybe you are spending your time on the wrong areas. Most men find a giving, caring woman irrisistible. I think if you would start thinking more in terms of his needs other than the sexual ones, you will find your marriage getting better and better.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i totally agree with foxyladyjoie
    Kamarias_mommy

Answer by Kamarias_mommy at 9:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I agree with NannyB. He loves you for whats on the inside but you can always just tell him that "I dress sexy for you if you dont like it I wont bother anymore" That will probably get the reaction you want.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I had the same problem you did, and I took him to a porn shop, bought us a few little goodies, and our sex life has NEVER BEEN BETTER!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Dressing for him... way not sexy. Dressing for you, incredibly sexy. When I go out and pick up saaay new underwear, or go get my hair done I don't tell hubbs. I wear it and it's my own little private happy to just feel good in my own space. Which usually has the effect of him wondering what's up and why I'm all happy and what he can do to get a part of that. People want to be around happy positive people because it makes them feel like they are happy positive people as well.
    Kestrel1

Answer by Kestrel1 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I know how you feel. But the days that I try least are the days my hubby thinks I'm the prettiest. The other day I threw my hair up in a ponytail and swept my bangs to one side and when he saw me he stopped and said "WOW you look so cute with your hair like that! I love it!". Then we took a shower together and he asked me to do it like that again when I got out.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I agree with MarlyeGirl.
    My hunn compliments me more when I dont try.
    He loves it when I dont wear make up, He always tells me I dont need it!
    But either way...dont do it for him, but for yourself and he will finally get it!
    Nellie1986

Answer by Nellie1986 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I came home the other night in a pink wig due to a Halloween party and my husband was very turned on. After, he told me it was more the feisty, confident attitude I had then the wig itself. Do things for yourself that gives you a more confident attitude. Things that make you FEEL pretty or sexy. Whether it be a new look, new lipstick, new hair cut, whatever. He will be attracted to the confidence.

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 5:29 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• It dosn't really matter if you still have a few pds. left over from baby..... most men like a women with a little extra cusion..... as long as your ok with it. the most attractive thing is CONFIDENCE, not just a hot body. If you dont love yourself on the inside, it shows on the out side. Think about what you like about yourself and try not to focus on what you don't. Also, try to remember what made your husband fall in love with you in the beginning..........try to bring some of that back into your lives. If nothing anyone here has suggested helps.........baybe just ask him why? GOOD LUCK!
    Bonnie3108

Answer by Bonnie3108 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• my hubby is a little wary of when i dress up...i use to do it for him but he never seemed to care so finally i just asked him why. he said its because i put so much time into my look he didnt want to mess it up!! men...go figure!! i agree with the other posts, love you & he will pick up on it
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2008