Whats your favorite movie and why???

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love A Walk to Remember even though she dies at the end it shows that even if you are shy & gulliable and maybe not so well liked you can still fall deeply in love .
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• OMG!My fave. movie is TWILIGHT.Gotta love edward cullin
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I have alot of them but I would have to say Revenge with Kevin Costner Anthony Quin and Madeline Stowe. Even though its tragic i try to overlook that because his love for her would stop at nothing. It was pure and sincere. There is not much of that left in the world. True love will find you but it also teaches a lesson that sometimes it is just too late. The whole movie was great
    NE1outthere

Answer by NE1outthere at 7:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• The last Castle. why because it was a whole lot of action and historical moments.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Twilight. I didnt think i would like it, but ended up watching it everynight for a week straight....LOL
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

•   Yes I think that its definitely "The Way we Were"!

35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 7:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Steel Magnolias. I laugh, I cry, I laugh while crying. Love it
    tracimed

Answer by tracimed at 7:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• The Wizard of Oz, I can watch it over and over.....and right now I REALLY love Burlesque...the dancing and music are incredible
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:14 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Mine is The Notebook because I am a hopeless romantic.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• oops... I like "The Way We Were" because it seemed loved each other so much. She tried to change for him and fit into his shallow world but she was just too big. I have had relationships like that. Where I didnt fit in their world and they were too small for mine. I kept telling myself that we just needed to keep working at it because we both loved each other and love can conquer all! But sometimes love isnt enough. After we had broken up I remembered this movie and realized that he did love me and HE KNEW that there would no one else that would love him or encourage him the way that I would. I was just toooo much! I had to find a man that could handle how wonderful I was without cowering under my strength because he character was strong enough to walk with me.
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 7:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2010