how doyou feel about adoption?

I wanna just know what or how you guys feel about adoption!!!

MommyOfMiaLynn

Asked by MommyOfMiaLynn at 7:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Adoption

• As an adoptive mom adoption has been my greatest blessing. My son is my heart, and I thank God for him and also for his birth parents. There are not enough words to describe how it felt to hear the word I had waited for years to hear "mommy"- it literally melted my heart. I am so thankful that our son'sbirthmom and I still have that strong and special bond, and that she continues to be a part of our lives. I could not ever imagine my life without adoption. Children touch one's heart, and are so precious, and I am forever blessed. I would most defintely adopt more children. But, I am blessed to have my angel....and cherish everyday!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I am adopted .. and I'm also an adoptive parent. There are many children who need a safe and loving home. Adoption is a wonderful way of helping children to find the families they need.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 7:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• i would love to adopt some day. there are too many kids without homes now days. and if you have the resources and love, you should adopt
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 7:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I think it is awesome. I think people who give their baby up for adoption to give them a good life are incredibly brave and selfless. I think people who adopt are pretty cool too. I wish it were an easier process though. More people might adopt if it didn't take so much red tape and paperwork.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 7:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I have no feelings good or bad about it
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I think it is awesome and a great way for couples to have a family if they can't have one of their own naturally. My BIL& SIL have adopted 2 boys after trying for yrs to have some. They are great parents.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• It's a wonderful way to make a family. We adopted our 3 children more than 10 years ago and I couldn't imagine not being their mother.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I am an adoptive mother. I have a myriad of feelings about adoption.
    It was an amazing experience from our point of view...what did we have to lose? Nothing.. We gained the world when we found out about a little 15 month old little girl half a world away. We instantly fell in love and knew she was our daughter.
    What did our daughter lose? Everything in her world. We took her from her birth country, her ayis, her heritage and culture. Without the policies of her birth country, it is quite possible she would now be living with the people that gave her life. I grieve heavily for the family she left behind in China.
    What did her first family lose? They lost the ability to care for this young girl, watch her grow up, see her first smile, see her laugh, know her sweet hugs and kisses, and they don't know if she is alive or not. That is the epitome of grief for me in adoption...what her first family endures daily.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:48 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• i would love to adopt one day to give another child a better home, people who put their children up are brave n sometimes its not cos they dont want them its mostly cos they want something better for them
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 7:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Adoption is amazing. My husband was adopted, and everyone says he is the world's nicest man. Go adoption!!!
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 7:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010