Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What doctor should my dh see? He might be going through ED problems...:(

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • No matter what the issue, it's best to start at your primary care doctor and have him refer you to a specialist if necessary. That way you know you are going to the right place, your primary care doctor can keep accurate records of all of your ailments, and your insurance company can't say that you didn't have the proper authorization.

    Answer by beckcorc at 7:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • Urologist

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

  • Urologists deal with this kind of thing. It depends on your insurance if you need a referral or not. If you do then he'll have to go through telling a doctor 2x about the problem, if not he can go right to the urology doc. You can always request your records before you leave if you really want them.

    Answer by michelle121003 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
What do you think?

Next question overall (Toddlers (1-2))
Cold Remedies