what were some signs of pregnancy you moms had? down to the nity grity i'm curious

islandmama212

Asked by islandmama212 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No period
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Seriously- I started having bowel movements 4 times a day. It was totally unprecedented. Apparently kidneys kick into overdrive when a woman is pregnant
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 7:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• with my son: no period, screw morning sickness. it was ALL DAY sickness. for the first 6 months, i held nothing down. i smelt everything and their brother. even from like a mile away, i smelled it. i got frustrated easily. my temper was short. dh stank. poor dh. he'd come home smelling like sweat, and the first thing i did when he got home was run to the toilet. he'd take a shower, and then the soap on him would make me sick too. funny thing though, cuz it was the exact same soap i used, and it did nothing when i used it. and God forbid he put cologne on! thankfully we had a california king bed at the time...he was as far away from me as possible. i cried alot. i felt so bad for him.
    With dd: NOTHING. i kept forgetting i was pregnant until i started showing. i could've been pregnant with her forever, she was awsome. (although now i see why. she was saving it for after she got out!)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• how abou the bfp when did u getthat?
    islandmama212

Comment by islandmama212 (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• bfp?
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• sorry my keyboard sucks! did u geta positive once you missed your period i've been latefor 2 weeks now im gonna head to the med express or see my doctor if the can squeeze me in 2morrow i'm praying its my time my boobs r def lager
    islandmama212

Comment by islandmama212 (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• i was about 5wks with both my kids when i took the test. granted, i had no idea how far along i was until i saw a doctor. take the test, if it's positive, you go to the clinic (or wherever you go). they give you a test to confirm the pregnancy, then they set up an appt to see the doctor. they normally won't see you until you're about 12wks though, some do an ultra sound, some just check for a heartbeat. with my dd, i thought i was farther along than i really was, so i saw a doctor when i was 6wks, we thought i was about 12wks. turns out i concieved the day before i was supposed to start my period, and i just never started it. that was a crazy busy month for me, so i didn't even notice i had missed it, until the next month i missed that one and started thinking and freaking out when i realized i did miss the past months'.
    but if you're 2wks late then you should give it a go for the pee on a stick test! GL!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• yeah you should go ahead and do a pos so you can get your BFP. be blessed.As for as the signs of pregnancy , your body is different so normally your breast are sore, nausea, sleepy like the whole day sleeping, cranky, backaches, cramping and maybe slight bleeding to moderate,emotional, and constipation at times along with peeing all day. I hope this helps ok. be blessed
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• no period!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 10:34 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Sick to my stomach, irritable, hungry alot. My pregnancy symptoms were pretty much like my period symptoms!
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 11:44 AM on Dec. 15, 2010