can u be pregnant even if it seems u are still having your period

ldpg28

Asked by ldpg28 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no
    You can BLEED during pregnancy,but its not a period

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• yes some people still have a period while being pregnant, my friend didnt find out until she was 6months gone i remember cos we kinda lived with each other she still had her periods for 6months we were out drinking every weekend this was in england by the way so we could drink at 18years n be in clubs n then one day she's like im late i went with her n their like your 6months gone
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• sure
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• yep. a girl that works at the store next to my job is 3 months pregnant and hasn't missed a period yet. only reason she found out about the pregnancy is cuz she went into the doctor because she thought she was getting sick...everyone is getting sick here...it sucks...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• oh yeah i forgot. i once knew a woman, she'd had 2 kids already, and one day she just up and started having contractions. she knew they felt like contractions but she didn't think that was actually it. she went into the hospital, and found out she was in labor. she didn't miss her periods at all. she had a beautiful healthy baby girl.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Sigh....a period is when your uterus sheds. If you have a baby in there it would be shed along with the blood and mucus.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My SIL went into labor not knowing she was pregnant....and one reason she didn't know was because she thought she was regularly getting her period every month...

So yes....you can, although technically it's not your period....
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 8:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• YES with my first to daughters I didn't no i was preg with the first one I was almost 6 months because I still had my period it was a little lighter and didn't last as long but it is possible with the second I was about 4 months before I found out for the same reason.
    firechickk

Answer by firechickk at 10:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• my first two daughters sorry
    firechickk

Answer by firechickk at 10:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yes, but you should see a doctor
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 12:51 AM on Dec. 15, 2010