What is the best or favorite toy you got your kids for christmas?

What are you most exited and anxious gift you got your kids for christmas this year that you just can't wait for them to open?

my boys- toy story nerf type guns
my daughter kitchen ett set.

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 7:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my daughter Barbie Dreamhouse
    my son Wii
    my 2 yr old a cash register she wants!!!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My daughter we got her a DS an't wait for her to have it.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Singamajig

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We got my daughter a power wheels quad, one of the little 6 volt ones. She's only two...she is going to be SO excited.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 8:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I cannot wait until my 16 year old son open his Xbox kinect bundle. We told him it was too expensive, but his dad and I bought it on Black Friday. He's going to flip out.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We purchased the Wii two years ago, and my 7 year old is the only one playing it. I guess my son got tired of it.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I also got them a bath tub coloring thing, wanted to get them an aqua doodle which I know they would love but when i went to look they were all out of the toy story one. grrrr lol a must buy after christmas
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• A bounce house with a slide and ball pit. I cant wait! So, anxious to watch him jump and play and see his face:)
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• We are SO VERY BLESSED this year! My DH got a ton of overtime, so our kids will be very happy this Christmas. DD got the new cell phone she wants and some other little things. My other DD is getting a new camera, and an ipod touch. My DS only wanted Hot Wheels Criss Cross Crash and a new bike, both of which are hidden in my closet. My other DS wanted "tools" so we got him the Step2 real work bench and Stinky the Talking Garbage Truck. The boys both wanted Pillow Pets, so we got them those too. All in all, they will be happy. My DH is an amazing dad/Santa lol. We still have to get our 4 yr old DS the U Comand Buzz Light Year, and some stocking stuffers and then we are done.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:37 AM on Dec. 15, 2010