missing home

i found out a lil while ago my uncle is not doing good and my cousin is in hospital thanks to her no good for nothing husband, they are all in england and im here in louisiana with dh and dd as he is in the USAF i have put in for my main visa and cant go home cos if not them they dump the visa as saying i dont want it now and then i cant get back here, i just dont know what to do, has anyone been in any situation like this and could give me advice so im not feeling so uspet or anything cos tomorrow is not a good day either as something happend 5years ago to my ex who i loved

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Travel

• wish I had something for ya sweety hang in there...this too shall pass ya know
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I am sorry to hear that you are home sick. I will usually watch comedy movies to cheer me up. Hot coco and snugly Jammie's also help. Hope you get to feeling better.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:20 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• hugs

san78

Answer by san78 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• HUGS!!!!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2010