Are your kids excited for Christmas?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes.
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 8:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Very excited...they get to see Grandma who they only get to see a couple of times a yr. since she lives 400miles away. And we stay for 2 weeks!!!!
    team21

Answer by team21 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• My boys are excited about it. My DD has been sick for the past weeks and in and out of the hospital. While I think she might be excited, there has been so much going on and she is a little confused because of her sickness that I don't think she fully understands.
    I am hoping she will get more excited the closer we get.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Yes and no, my older kids are, but my son is looking forward to his birthday first (which is on the 16th) and then he'll get excited about Christmas. We have been trying to make sure he has a birthday on or around his actual birthday like we do with the other kids as well as a Christmas so that he's like his sisters and brother.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 10:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• VERY!! My three year old is super excited this year!!
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2010