Are you getting stressed out about Christmas?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• No I am done, just waiting for a few on line items I bought, I have everything wrapped and I am ready for Christmas!@!!!!!!

Answer by older at 8:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Nope I have everything under control :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I am a little. I have been in the hospital with my DD for the past 3 weeks and just came home again, for the third time. I have lost the last 3 weeks to being in the hospital and now Christmas is only 11 days away. Thankfully I have done most of my shopping on line, although I still have some things to get.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• one more present to wrap. then make cookies etc... school parties. for some reason being on a tight budget and telling everyone that made xmas shopping more pleasant and easier and less stressful.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Not at all. All presents are wrapped. The online ones should arrive with my relatives any day now. Just have to do the grocery shopping and the list is half made. This is the most prepared I have ever been.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 9:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I have been stressed out about christmas since about the middle of july. It is stressful for me every year.
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 11:34 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• Somewhat. I will see how caught up I am by this weekend.
    Kilhara

Answer by Kilhara at 5:02 PM on Dec. 15, 2010