Angel Tree...

I was wondering if anyone know if you applied for the Salvation army Angel tree do they just put your childs name on only ONE tree or do they put it on several trees....I ask b/c I have seen at some places they have so many they are getting knocked off the tree and pushed up under the desk thing that they are on and them children don't have a chance at getting adopted....any info on this is helpfull thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• I think they only get put one one tree. I noticed W@al-Mart has theirs almost by the door, around the corner of the exit and I seen one on the floor and picked it up and put it back on. I don't know if someone knocked it off or a breeze come in and blow it off. I wonder what they do when some get lost? My children are on the tree this year for the first time.
    Anonymous

• I don't have an answer to that. I wonder if somehow the ones who were not chosen get a few gifts anyway.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010