Fantasy?

What is your fantasy that you always thought about? Mine is being on a island somewhere with just myself my hubby and my children. No one else.

ready4baby2011

Asked by ready4baby2011 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I want to have about 100 acres, with a waterfront somewhere - lake, river, whatever, as long as it is swimmable. Nice 5 or 6 bed 4 1/2 bath house, 3 car garage, storage building, hot tub. Stables with a few good horses. Separately on the property, a couple small dowager houses for my mom and MIL. And another BIG building...I want to have an orphanage/ youth crisis center, for kids/teens who are/were in bad situations and had nowhere else to go.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 10:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Living on a beach somewhere warm.
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 10:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Me, Hubby and our furry kids on a private yacht, which would be armed to the teeth in case of pirates, cruising around the world and being very careful to avoid the South China Sea (see Deep Rising for the reason). 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:02 PM on Dec. 14, 2010