what would you do, how would you feel, what would you say ? ect ...

you knew a guy a very good guy , and he was dating not married but dating a girl who has one son already he'd been dating her for 4 years but found out after 2 years and having his son that she was a registered sex offender not only that but she had raped a young boy at hence the reason she's on the list.

would you try to get him to leave her ( knowing he's afraid she'll take the child and neglect him or sexually abuse him )

would you say nothing and let him just deal with everything ?

would you stand by and watch his heart break daily because he can't be with his child ( he's over seas)

would you help him in anyway you can even if your miles away from the girlfriend and him?

(PS. he's in love with another girl and not his girlfriend but that has nothing to do with this....... but the neglect accusation comes from her never taking the children to the doctors and she rarely sees them because they are almost always at your friend's aunt's house... hell one of the kids had to have his tonsils out and the mother never once called to check on him while he stayed at the aunt's house while he recovered)

pinkrayn

Asked by pinkrayn at 10:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I would say its none of my business that he's a grown man and he needs to figure things out on his own
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• Oh, my. I would just be a support for your friend, a shoulder to lean on, an ear to listen. You can't do anything unless you know specifically of her abusing, then you report it. Otherwise, I think your friend has to get up the courage to do what he needs to do. Good luck.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• He has to make all of these decisions himself. Crazy, situation! I would tell him I would be here for him anytime he needs me.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• i feel horrid for him ... i just wish i could be of more help but i haven't any idea what to do ... but like you said be an ear, and i just hope thats enough for him and the safety of the little ones.
    pinkrayn

Comment by pinkrayn (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• I would tell him to leave her and take his son and run
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• stay out of it , besides he's a grown man and he can handle his own p[roblems
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 10:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• so are you saying not to be there for him , or just not try to help him ? (to 1lovelyangel)
    pinkrayn

Comment by pinkrayn (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

Credits: 1000 Level 13 Relationships 101 .

AMEN !!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

She is right, i could not agree more ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• just be there for him when he comes to you about the situation
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 2:31 AM on Dec. 15, 2010

• just be there for him. i think if it was family that would be different story though !
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2010